The safety of our customers and our teams continue to be our top priority. We’ve put several measures in place to make sure that you’re kept as safe as possible.
To make sure that’s the case, we’ve created a safety pledge.
Here’s what that means:
- We’re checking in with staff before they work a shift to make sure they feel fit and well enough to come to work.
- We’ve reduced the number of people working within the restaurant.
- We have a reduced table capacity to minimise the number of people within the restaurant.
- We’ve reduced our opening hours and our menu (but don’t worry, we've still got some of our best dishes available!).
- As well as daily hygiene briefings to keep safety top of mind, we’ve also increased cleaning practices within the restaurant including hand washing at regular intervals.
- In line with government advice, all members of our team will be wearing face coverings which we have provided. When you visit, please make sure you wear a face mask too. If you’re Eating-in with us, you can remove it at the table.